Tuesday, December 4, 2007

The Old Cleveland Browns Fight Song

A prerequisite of being a true Clevelander is that you have to be a die-hard Browns fan. In my book, being a die-hard Browns fan means it's OK if you get upset with the team when they don't play well. In fact, that's probably the only way you can survive as a Browns fan because let's face it, if you don't vent about the team, it will make you crazy.

So to help everyone stay charged up about this season, here's a short YouTube video that the older Browns fans may enjoy. It's a clip of the old Browns "fight song" from about 40-50 years ago. I think it was drilled into my head as a kid since my dad was a big sports fan. Now that I've heard it again, it makes me feel somewhat hopeful that we could still have a chance - not to mention feeling a little younger again.




Check out my blog home page for the latest information,
HERE!

No comments: